Galaxy: International Multidisciplinary Research Journal
Deadline: 15th August 2013
We accept only electronic submissions via e-mail as attached documents (Microsoft word only) which must include Name, affiliation details in the body of your submission.queries regarding change in name, adding second author and adding affiliation info will not be entertained later. (Submission must be in single attachment)
Format of the articles:
Authors are requested to follow the MLA style strictly while preparing the articles. Authors are also requested to include the following in the format of their articles:
1. Full Title with subtitle, if any. Times New Roman, 14, Bold, (Not all capital letters)
2. Name and Affiliation of the Author/s
3. An abstract of the article of about 100-150 words and Keywords.
4. Authors should note that the main body of the text should be prepared in such a way that no formatting is needed afterwards. Heading, sub headings and illustrations should be well incorporated within the main body of the article. Times New Roman, 12, Justified
5. There is no word-limit for articles. But ideally those should be around 5000 words, inclusive Works Cited.
6. All portions of the articles should be single-line spaced.
7. Author should be careful regarding grammatical and typological errors.
8. All essays submitted must be in English for review. Quotations in languages other than English must be accompanied by translations and font file.
Do not Decorate your submission with lines, borders, special characters, etc, which may lead to rejection
-Response time: One Month after the Deadline for respective Issues. only accepted submissions.
- We do not publish articles from same author in all issues, however, authors can submit their articles for alternate issues.
We allow our authors flexible rights to republish and reproduce and distribute their published contents with third parties anywhere in any format on the following conditions:
1. The authors will inform the Editor-in-Chief about the intended republication or reproduction by third parties by sending a signed letter.
2. The authors will acknowledge credits to Galaxy as the first publisher and include the URL (the original link location) in their works.