The Criterion: An International Journal in English
is looking for Editors to help our Editorial Team.
Flexibility and choice: As a reviewer, you will be closely matched to papers in your field using the keywords you entered. However, the final decision about reviewing a paper is always left up to you, the reviewer. You set your own availability.
Professional exposure: Your review experience will get the professional recognition it deserves. Once you complete review and continue to review articles we will include your name on Editorial Board’s Reviewer section with your short bio and contact details. Your participation will be anticipated in compilation of anthologies and republications in Print form.
Respect for your time: As a reviewer, you may be inundated with review requests at all times, and may feel guilty for having to turn them down. We respect that your time is valuable, and allow you to control your own availability.
· Must have an earned terminal degree in a specified area of research (PhD or other doctoral level degree).
· Must be employed full-time at an accredited university or institute. The current position must be at the level of professor (assistant, associate, or full professor), instructor, postdoctoral fellow, or faculty research associate. We do not accept graduate or postgraduate students as reviewers.
· Must have published as a first author or corresponding author in peer reviewed academic journals at a level commensurate with career level, and the applicant must have published within the past four years.
Duties of the Reviewer
· Contribution to Editorial Decision
· Effective Critiscism
· Standards of Objectivity
· Acknowledgement of Source
Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest
How to apply:
· To be considered, just leave an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject Line ‘Application for Reviewer’
· You will hear back from our team about the next steps within 24 hours
We hope you can join us!