We accept original works/ articles/ poems/ short fictions as electronic submissions via e-mail as attached documents (Microsoft wordonly) which must include Name, affiliation details in the body of your submission. (Submission must be in single attachment). Subject line must be Submission of Poem/ Fiction/ Article etc. Submission email must include that the submission is original and does not contain plagiarized material in it. and a statement that you have read submission guidelines and you agree to the policy of the Journal.
Format of the articles:
Authors are requested to follow the MLA style strictly while preparing the articles. Authors are also requested to include the following in the format of their articles:
1. Full Title with subtitle, if any. Times New Roman, 14, Bold, (Not all capital letters)
2. Name and Affiliation of the Author/s
3. An abstract of the article of about 100-150 words.
4. Authors should note that the main body of the text should be prepared in such a way that no formatting is needed afterwards. Heading, sub headings and illustrations should be well incorporated within the main body of the article. Times New Roman, 12, Justified
5. There is no word-limit for articles. But ideally those should be around 5000 words, inclusive Works Cited.
6. All portions of the articles should be single-line spaced.
7. Author should be careful regarding grammatical and typological errors.
8. All essays submitted must be in English for review. Quotations in languages other than English must be accompanied by translations and font file.
Do not decorate your submission with lines, borders, special characters, etc, which may lead to rejection
-Response time: One Month after the Deadline for respective Issues. (only accepted submissions)
- We do not publish articles from same author in all issues, however, authors can submit their articles for alternate issues.
Galaxy is entitled to publish submitted work in any form (online or in print). Editor-In-Chief can also reproduce the submission in any form (book/ anthology) and authors will be reported about the publication in other form. We allow our authors flexible rights to republish and reproduce and distribute their published contents with third parties anywhere in any format on the following conditions:
1. The authors will inform the Editor-in-Chief about the intended republication or reproduction by third parties by sending a signed letter.
2. The authors will acknowledge credits to The Criterion as the first publisher and include the URL (the original link location) in their works.
By submitting paper for publication to the journal, contributor/ author/ Co-author certify that
· You are fully aware that plagiarism is wrong and you know that plagiarism is the use of another person’s idea or published work and to pretend that it is one’s own.
· We declare that each contribution to your project from the work(s) of other peoples published works or unpublished sources have been acknowledged and source of information have been referenced.
· You certify that you will not allow anyone to copy my work with the intention of passing it off as his/her own work.
· You certify that you are solely responsible for any incomplete reference that may remain in my/our work.
Action against Plagiarism
When plagiarism has been found to have occurred, the TCIJE will take the actions listed below as determined by the type of plagiarism. Unless determined otherwise during the investigation, all authors are deemed to be individually and collectively responsible for the content of a plagiarizing paper.
The GIMRJ may inform the Department Chair, Dean, or supervisor of the authors of the finding of plagiarism.
The authors will be asked to write a formal letter of apology to the authors of the plagiarized paper, including an admission of plagiarism.
If the paper has appeared on the website, will remove access to the full text. The paper itself will be kept in the database for future research or legal purposes.
If the paper is under submission, the paper can be automatically rejected by the Editor-in-Chief without further revisions and without any further plagiarism investigation coordinated by the GIMRJ.