Galaxy: International Multidisciplinary Research Journal
Galaxy: International Multidisciplinary Research Journal is a forum for scholarly and state-of-the art research in all the subjects and publishes peer reviewed authoritative original research papers, comprehensive reviews and comment articles in all the multidisciplinary scientific research fields.
Galaxy is published quarterly. All the accepted papers are uploaded and published online soon after final acceptance. In the interests of speed, manuscripts are not extensively copy-edited, and authors are requested to check their manuscripts carefully before submitting revised form for final publication.
All contributions submitted for publication are critically reviewed by editorial board and in-house editors in order to ensure constant high quality of the journals. The papers which are failing to meet the basic criteria will be summarily rejected in the first step without external peer review. Galaxy sections are given below:
Author Guidelines Authors willing to submit their manuscript are requested to carefully go through the guidelines as given below, [The papers submitted without following this style and format will not undergo review process, and will be returned to authors]. Article Types Three types of manuscripts may be submitted: Regular articles, Short Communications, Reviews. All portions of the manuscript must be typed double-spaced and all pages numbered starting from the title page. The Title should be a brief phrase describing the contents of the paper. The Abstract should be informative and completely self-explanatory, briefly present the topic, state the scope of the experiments, indicate significant data, and point out major findings and conclusions. Following the abstract, about 3 to 6 Keywords that will provide indexing should be listed. The Introduction should provide a clear statement of the problem, the relevant literature on the subject. Materials and methods should be complete enough to allow experiments to be reproduced. Results should be presented with clarity and precision. The Discussion should interpret the findings in view of the results obtained in this and in past studies on this topic. State the Conclusions in a few sentences at the end of Discussion. The Acknowledgments of people, grants, funds, etc should be brief. Tables should be kept to a minimum and be designed to be as simple as possible. Figure should be prepared using JPEG file.
Proofs: Electronic proofs will be sent (e-mail attachment) to the corresponding author as a PDF file. Page proofs are considered to be the final version of the manuscript. Authors will also be charged for excessive alterations on proofs and submission of revised files after the article has been transmitted to the printer. Copyright: Author (s) should submit an Author Agreement Form in the specified format for copyright transfer and declare about authenticity of the literature and originality of the data, without which the paper will not be published online. This form should be submitted along with proof corrections. Publication Charges: For 2012, the charges for Indian Authors are Rs. 1000. Authors from all other countries have to pay $100 [One Hundred USD only]. Articles are accepted or rejected for publication and published solely on the basis of merit. Authors will also be charged for excessive alterations on proofs and submission of revised files after the article has been transmitted to the printer. Submission Preparation Checklist As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
· The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
· Author(s) should obtain permission for publishing from the concerned department/organization research had been carried out.
· Author(s) must obtain permission from the copyright owner(s), if they are using any copyrighted material (figure, table or text passages) from already published sources. Authors are fully responsible for the authenticity of the literature and originality of the data. Galaxy will be responsible for any type of plagiarism.
· Work involving the use of animal or human subject requires full compliance with local, national, ethical and regulatory guidelines and formal documented approval from an appropriate institutional committee.
· Author(s) will submit an
Author Agreement Form in the specified format for copyright transfer and declare about authenticity of the literature and originality of the data.
· Journal of Phytology levies an article-processing charge for every accepted article, to cover the costs incurred by open access publication. The details of charges are outlined in the
Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
· The submission file should be in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
· Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
· The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
· The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the
Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
· If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
· The Cover letter should include the full address and telephone/fax numbers of corresponding author and four reviewers for the manuscript.
Issue Period Deadline
Issue I (January) 30th Nov
Issue II (April) 28th Feb
Issue III (July) 30th May
Issue IV (October) 30th Aug
Submit your articles to email@example.com
Use Submission form for more transparent procedure, where you can get automatically updates of the procedure.